Granola Breakfast Popsicles with Kiri
- 12 Kiri® square portions
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 250 milliliters coconut milk
- 1 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 10 fresh sliced cherries (optional)
Prepare Kiri® cream
- In a medium bowl, mix the Kiri® cheese portions with an electric beater until the texture is creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut milk to the Kiri® cream mixture and continue mixing until smooth.
- In a popsicle silicone mold, place 1 teaspoon of granola on the upper part of the mold.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the Kiri® cream next to the granola and swirl some of the raspberry jam into it using a toothpick to make a marble decoration.
- Gently insert the popsicle sticks.
- Continue alternating the granola and Kiri cream until the molds are filled.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 6 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Unmold the Granola Breakfast Popsicles with Kiri® and serve immediately.